Post 5: My future job!

 My career in chemistry and pharmacy has different fields of work, but I really like what refers to a criminal investigation, belonging to an institution like the PDI and analyzing different types of substances in bodies or criminal episodes to solve them. I would like to work both in the laboratories of the institution and abroad, that is, in the environment, where different types of samples can also be taken.

I would like to travel for my work in different regions within Chile, since I like to know different places, I would even like to live far from the metropolitan region. As for the salaries from what I know, they are relatively good, my career has a good salary and employability so no matter what area I specialize in, I will get a good job and a good life.

In my last studies I intend to do a thesis related to the analysis of substances and specialize more in it, carrying out a research course related to the subject, in order to have greater access to the institution of PDI, where currently there are not many chemists working on it. I really hope that my job is what I am currently dreaming of, although there is still a lot of time to make a decision.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 6: Post graduate studies

Post 2: The Best Holidays