A country I would like to visit

 First of all, I have never thought about where I would like to travel, but looking for information about different countries I stay with the United States, I think it is a country with a lot of tourist attraction, where each city has its own culture and a lot of places What to visit, I could also learn and improve my English a lot by being in contact with people who practice the language.

If I had the possibility to travel I would like to do it specifically to New York, it is a very modern big city, full of buildings and technology.

The best date to travel in my opinion is at Christmas, since the temperatures are quite low and there could be the possibility of snow, something totally different from Chile, you can also enjoy the large tree located in Rockefeller Center, I would also love to go to the Brooklyn Bridge and take a lot of photos there to show my friends, see the Statue of Liberty or go to the great viewpoint of the Empire State Building.


Without a doubt, I would lack time to know so many places in a simple trip, but without a doubt it would be an unforgettable experience, where I would get to know not only places, but also different people and cultures.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 6: Post graduate studies

Post 5: My future job!

Post 2: The Best Holidays