Post 4: My career

 

The truth is that I was never sure when applying, what career I wanted for my future, I feel that it is a very difficult decision to make, considering that it will be what you will work on all your life. However, I ended up choosing chemistry and pharmacy, for the good work and the salary that assured me a good economic future, traveling the world and buying all the things I wanted, but not because of my vocation, I liked many other careers, I like nursing or kinesiology, but neither of them convinced me, so I went for the money.




Currently I am still unsure of the career I am in, many times I feel that it does not fill me and that I would like to dedicate myself to something else, I think the race is very difficult for me and I always lack time to be able to train and continue my career sports, one of my options is to go to military school, simply because they are always on the move and it is more related to sports and physical activity. However, it is still a difficult decision to make, like when I decided to choose my current career.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 6: Post graduate studies

Post 5: My future job!

Post 2: The Best Holidays